Quick & Basic Electricity : A Contractor's Easy Guide to HVAC Circuits, Controls, and Wiring Diagrams (Practical Is Good (P.I.G.) Technical Training Series) Paperback – January 1, 2000
This quick and fun book tells you:
- How thinking about switches is like thinking about fishing (we have poles, we have throws…).
- Why the “water analogy” doesn’t work if you’re a plumber
- How a thermostat is just a switch
- How a relay is a translator
- Why a strip of lights isn’t wired in a series
- How to use a meter
© 2000-2019 Carol Fey & Associates | HVAC WIRING MADE EASY
No content from this website may be reproduced without the express permission of Carol Fey & Associates.