Quick & Basic House Wiring: An Easy Guide to the Electrical Wiring Inside Your Walls (Practical-is-good (P.I.G.) Technical Training)
This quick and fun book tells you:
- What the wiring looks like inside your walls
- Why your house is wired in parallel, not in series
- Why a 2-wire cable has three wires and a 3-wire cable has four wires
- Why the switches at the bottom and top of a stairway are called 3-way when there are only two of them
- That every circuit is made of of a power supply, switch, and load.
© 2000-2019 Carol Fey & Associates | HVAC WIRING MADE EASY
No content from this website may be reproduced without the express permission of Carol Fey & Associates.